Sunday, April 15, 2012

Why this, why now?

My whole life flipped upside down and changed when I discovered I was pregnant with Ari. I found out I was expecting on June 24, 2009.  Everything changed... but not just my appearance- my health, my motivation, my outlook.. everything. With Ari, I gained 60 pounds during my pregnancy. I struggled for months and suffered from slight depression due to my dislike of my own appearance. I was disgusted with the way I looked. I fought with myself for months to try to lose weight and get back in shape... I attempted different workouts and diets- but just never really got there. Then, I found out I was expecting Brooklyn. After she was born, I knew I had to change. I don't come from the healthiest of families, and I knew that I never wanted to have to worry about a 'health problem' that I could have controlled. Thats when I decided it was time to get serious.







Pre babies- Halloween 2008
Post Babies- March 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment